ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CONSULTATION
There are many ways to structure your recruitment organization. Do you use internal recruiting or outside help, or some combination? Will your organization benefit from multiple specialized vendors, or is one-on-one time between a recruiter and manager the right solution for you? What key performance indicators will you use to make sure your solution is on track? Do you want to pay for the cost of a recruiter to reduce your placement fees, or put 100 percent of the burden of success on a vendor or recruiter by paying only a contingency fee for success? Does your solution need to be quickly scalable, or will you have relatively steady hiring needs?
Elements of an engineering recruitment solution consultation are as follows:
- A vice president or executive-level PEAK employee will visit your office.
- Depending on your company profile, we may do an in-depth data collection to assess your needs.
- We will give advice on the option(s) best suited to your needs, deliver a presentation, and host a discussion to determine the best option.
Consider this option if:
- You know that recruitment can be done better in your organization, but you don’t know where to start.
- You want to work with a technical expert to determine the best course of action.
Let our specialized engineering recruitment consultants evaluate your company and needs, so we can recommend the right solution for you.