Last Updated: March 04, 2020
Notice at Collection of California Consumer’s Personal Information.
PEAK Technical Staffing USA (“Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information and about the rights of California Consumers under California law.
- Assistance for The Disabled
- The Company’s Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- How to Exercise Your Rights
- Requests by Authorized Agents
- How We Will Verify Your Requests
- The Company’s Non-Discrimination Policy
- Your Right to Information About Disclosures of Personal Information for Direct Marketing Purposes
- Your “Do Not Track” Browser Setting
- Third-Party Links and Services
- Minors Under 13 Years of Age
- For More Information
Assistance for The Disabled
Alternative formats of this Privacy Statement are available to individuals with a disability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What Is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California Consumer or household.
Whose Personal Information Is Covered by This Policy?
- California residents who are Company’s employees, job applicants, owners, directors, or contract workers (collectively, “HR Individuals”), or the emergency contacts of HR Individuals or the dependents or spouses who receive Company benefits by virtue of their relationship to an HR Individual in their capacities as HR Individuals or emergency contacts, dependents, or spouses; or
- California residents who are employees or other agents of a business engaged in a transaction with Company in their capacities as employees or agents of that business.
What Else Should I Know About The Company’s Handling Of California Consumers’ Personal Information?
The Company’s Collection, Use and Disclosure Of Personal Information
Categories of Personal Information Collected
In the last 12 months, Company collected the following categories of Personal Information about California Consumers:
- Identifiers, including real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address.
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Professional or Work-Related Information, including company, job title, supervisor, office location.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information regarding your computer and operating systems, log in/out and activity on Company electronic resources.
Sources of Personal Information and Purposes for Using Personal Information
In the last 12 months, Company collected the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following sources and used those categories of Personal Information for the following purposes:
|Categories of Personal Information Collected in the Last 12 Months||Sources of that Personal Information||Business Purposes and Commercial Purposes for Collecting that Personal Information|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||
|Professional or employment-related information||
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In the last 12 months, Company disclosed the following categories of Personal Information about California Consumers to the following categories of parties for a business or commercial purpose.
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information||
|Professional or Employment-Related Information||
No Sale of Personal Information
The Company does not and will not sell California Consumers’ Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Right to Know
California Consumers have the right to submit a verifiable request to know:
- The categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that Company has collected about them;
- The categories of sources from which Company collected the Personal Information;
- The categories of Personal Information that Company sold or disclosed to a third party (other than a service provider) for a business purpose and the categories of recipients of that information; and
- The business or commercial purposes for Company’s collection, disclosure, or sale of the Personal Information.
Right to Delete
- California Consumers have the right to submit a verifiable request for deletion of their Personal Information that Company has collected from the Consumer.
Right to opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
- California Consumers have a right to opt-out of the sale of the Personal Information. However, as stated above, Company does not and will not sell Personal Information.
How to Exercise Your Rights
Company will respond to requests in accordance with applicable law if it can verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. California Consumers can exercise their rights in the following ways:
- Complete the online request form available on our website and send it to the email address: email@example.com OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
- Contact us by telephone at the Human Resources toll free number 800-825-8088
- At any or our PEAK Branches. You may complete and submit a form in person.
Requests by Authorized Agents
An authorized agent can make a request under the CCPA on the consumer’s behalf by submitting a request to know or a request to delete according to the instructions set forth in Section “How to Exercise Your Rights” above. When An authorized agent submits a request to know or a request to delete on the consumer’s behalf, the business may require the consumer to, among other things: (a) provide the authorized agent with a written and signed authorization;(b) verify the identity directly with the us; or (c) directly confirm with us that consume provided the agent authorization to submit the request.
How We Will Verify Your Requests
The processes that we follow to verify that the person making a request to know or a request to delete is the person about whom we have collected personal information are described below. The relevant process depends on why the request is submitted.
The verification process that we follow will depend on the nature of your request as described below:
- Requests To Know Categories Of Personal Information: We will match at least two data points that you provide with your request to know, or in response to our request for verification information, against information about you we already have in our records and that we have determined to be reliable for purposes of verifying your identity. Examples of relevant data points include your mobile phone number, your zip code, or information about products or services that you have purchased from us.
- Requests To Know Specific Pieces Of Personal Information: We will match at least three data points that you provide with your request to know, or in response to our request for verification information, against information that we already have about you in our records and that we have determined to be reliable for purposes of verifying your identity.
- Requests To Delete Personal Information: Our process for verifying your identity will depend on the sensitivity (as determined by Company) of the personal information that you ask us to delete. For less sensitive personal information, we will require a match of two data points as described in Point No. 1, above. For more sensitive personal information, we will require a match of three data points as described in Point No. 2, above.
If we cannot verify your identity to a sufficient level of certainty to respond to your request, we will let you know promptly and explain why we cannot verify your identity.
The Company’s Non-Discrimination Policy
California Consumers have the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment by Company for exercising their privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, and Company will not discriminate on that basis. However, Company may charge a California Consumer a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the California Consumer by the Consumer’s Personal Information. If Company does so, it will provide Consumers with any legally required notice
Your Right to Information About Disclosures of Personal Information for Direct Marketing Purposes:
Under California law, California Consumers can request information from us whether we have disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We will not sell your Personal Information to, or share it with, third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California Consumers desiring to request further information about our compliance with these laws or who have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies are welcome to contact us using the contact information below.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
The Site does not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit, including the Site, know that you do not want the sites collecting your personally identifiable information.
Third-Party Links And Services
Minors Under 13 Years of Age
We respect the privacy of children. Our Services are not designed to attract an audience younger than thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you are not permitted to use our Services and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Services. Please contact us using the contact details below if you believe we may have collected information from your child under the age of thirteen (13), and we will work to delete it.
For More Information
For questions or concerns about Company’s privacy policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com.