ENGINEERING PERMANENT PLACEMENT SERVICES
Permanent placement, also known colloquially as “headhunting,” is finding a permanent employee to add to your team. Our engineering recruiters find the employee, verify the experience and quality of the employee, and ensure cultural fit. We sell the features and benefits of working at your organization, and attempt to gauge interest. If we think we have a good match, we submit the employee to you with executive summary, resume, rate requirements, and any other information that you request.
Our main value added when compared to internal recruiting is that, as a specialty engineering placement firm, we find the right technical talent. Additional value added is time savings to you in screening unqualified applicants – time you could better be spending earning money or being productive for your organization. Because we work with the same categories of applicants daily, we do a better job on the front end – qualifying applicants and preventing offer rejections and last minute back-outs.
Elements of Permanent Placement:
- PEAK identifies the employee
- You act at the employer of record
- The employee works under your direction
- Services are fee-based, no minimum volume requirements for number of hires
- You achieve superior results when compared to using a recruiting generalist
- PEAK Provides a pre-defined guarantee period for you to ensure the person is capable
Consider this option if:
- You lack technical recruiting capabilities in-house
- You value your time and can make more profit focusing on your core competency (and letting us focus on ours)
- You need to grow in a predictable, reliable manner