Proven Entertainment Engineering Professionals
Theme park engineering careers take a special kind of talent. You need professionals with both the imagination and the technical skills to make your venue a success. If you have theme park engineering jobs to fill, trust the theme park engineering recruiters who bring decades of experience and market knowledge to your most complex challenges.
Have theme park engineering jobs to fill? PEAK makes it easy to find the professionals you need. Contact a member of our team today to get started.
Need theme park engineering talent?
Learn more about our current professionals and explore our theme park engineering staffing solutions. Request talent today.
Looking for an entertainment engineering career?
If you’re ready to find your next opportunity in entertainment engineering design, we can help with your search.
Theme Park Engineering jobs we fill include:
- Art/Production Director
- Audio/Visual Engineer and Technician
- CAD Support
- Control Systems Engineer
- Design Services Director and Manager
- E/M Engineer
- EH & S Manager
- Electrical/Controls Drafter
- Electrical Designer, Engineer and Technician
- Graphics Engine Developer
- Industrial Designer
- Mechanical CAD Drafter (SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Mechanical Designer, Engineer and Technician
- Network Engineer
- Project Engineers – Principal
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester
- Quality Control Engineer and Inspector
- Ride and Show Engineer
- Software/IT Engineer and Programmer
- Software Systems Engineer
- Special Effects Engineer
- Structural Designer/Drafter
- Structural Designer – Principal
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Writer