Thank you for your application to a position in our Management Trainee program. We would like to invite you to complete the next step in our process by taking our preliminary assessment.
Tips on completing the assessment:
- Block out some time, grab a beverage, and sit back and relax during initiation.
- The assessment is meant to give us an indication of your sales aptitude, which, we know, you may not have any experience with. Note: This is not a trick, we want you to use your best judgement, and if you have never been in the situation it is asking, choose the answer that most relates to what you would do.
- For many of the questions, you can just read the question and redact the word “sales” and answer it that way.
- We realize this is not a traditional “Sales” position, but if you think about it in the context of a recruiter, you are “selling” a candidate on a job. The nice part about it is that you’re selling something that candidates actually want! (which makes it all the better).
- To receive the questions for your experience level, keep the following as:
- Years in Sales: 0
- Years in industry: 0
We’re hiring trainees in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Chicago, Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego (and we offer $1,000 relocation if you don’t live near one of those offices!)