How long have you been at PEAK?
- Since August 2016
Where did you attend college and what degree did you earn?
- Temple University, B.A in English; Goddard College, M.F.A in Writing
Why did you choose PEAK?
- I chose Peak because I recognized what a great opportunity it was. Here, management works with you to find your best fit, where you excel the most, and to support your development. Also, the company size and the family atmosphere provide an ideal work environment.
In your own words, what is recruiting and what skills make a good recruiter?
- Recruiting is the formation of relationships. A good recruiter truly cares about and can identify with their candidates.
What is the funniest/most interesting experience you’ve had at work?
- We had a meat eating competition at the local all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse. Things got messy.
How do you have fun outside of work?
- Traveling, writing, tennis and basketball