How long have you been at PEAK?
- Since September 2013
Where did you attend college and what degree did you earn?
- Shippensburg University, Bachelors in Psychology
In your own words, what is recruiting and what skills make a good recruiter?
- I think one of the most important skills in recruiting is the ability to develop long lasting relationships with candidates.
What do you enjoy most about your job?
- Placing engineers in positions and companies that they love. I also love referrals!
What is your proudest moment at PEAK?
- Developing entry level recruiters in to Staffing Managers and Team Leads. Watching their progress has been extremely rewarding.
How do you have fun outside of work?
- Spend time with family and friends, Orangetheory fitness, and play Cornhole and golf (Ranked #5 in the state! …Out of five ranked females)