Proven Expertise in Defense and Aerospace
As defense and aerospace engineering recruiters, our project experience includes partnering with major manufacturers of:
- Aerospace and Defense Parts and Equipment
- Armored Military Vehicles, Aircraft Engines and Parts
- Satellite and Missile Defense
- Military Track Vehicles
- Navy Vessels and Shipbuilding
- Systems Engineering/Training Systems
- Ground Data Collection
We help clients who support companies and government agencies such as TACCOM, TARDEC, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army, the U.S. Navy, NASA and the Department of Defense by filling aerospace, marine and mechanical engineering jobs with top tier engineering professionals.
Background Screening and Security
PEAK fully complies with the Department of Defense security requirements, providing security-cleared professionals to client sites nationwide and abroad. PEAK has held Secret and Top Secret security clearances, and employs the E-Verify system to verify I-9 information provided per Department of Homeland Security requirements.
Need aerospace or mechanical engineering talent?
Looking for a defense or aerospace engineering career?
Mechanical Engineering jobs and Aerospace Engineering career positions include:
- CAD Technician
- CAE and FEA Manager
- Configuration Management Analyst
- Design Engineer – SolidWorks, PRO/E, CATIA, AutoCAD, etc.
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Environmental Specialist
- Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
- Logistic Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer/Manager
- Mechanical Design Analyst
- Mechanical/Stress Engineer
- Program Manager
- Quality Engineer and Manager
- Senior Business Application Developer
- Senior System Safety Engineer
- SQE (Supplier Quality)
- System Safety Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Test Engineer