Managing the sheer volume of data your organization generates can be a challenge. Many times, data management is fragmented and plagued by differing priorities among stakeholders, leaving the company with a high degree of disparate and fragmented data that is difficult to work with. If you’re struggling with data management issues, PEAK Technical Consulting can help.
Common Data Management Issues
The most common data management issues facing companies today are:
- Data volume: Every day, more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are generated. The mass volume created across multiple channels can be difficult to keep up with and organize effectively.
- A reactionary approach: Many companies wait until an issue arises with data management before dealing with it.
- Lack of process or poor process: A lack of uniform processes leads to inaccurate and inadequate data to work with.
- Fragmented data: Many times, data quality management is driven by multiple stakeholders who typically have differing priorities.
The Best Way to Fix Data Management Issues
These problems can seem insurmountable, but the best way to deal with data management issues is through strategic hiring. Putting the right people in place will ensure you can begin to collect and manage data across the organization and provide access to the appropriate stakeholders. The right team will develop uniform processes and allow the organization to take a proactive approach to data management, rather than a reactive approach.
Hiring to Solve Data Management Issues
If you are looking to build a team of professionals who can help you overcome your data management challenges, partner with the experts at PEAK Technical Consulting today. Our team can provide cost-effective business intelligence and data warehouse (BI/DW) solutions. From consolidating data to managing across the enterprise, you’ll get the benefit of our technical and functional expertise and dedicated business intelligence practices.
Some of the areas we have helped companies address data management issues in include:
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Catalog Content Management
- Data Warehousing and Mining
- ERP & CRM Data Conversion
- MRO Data Management
- Procurement Spend Analysis
- Retail Data Management
PEAK Technical Consulting is a leading provider of IT and technical talent, offering contract staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire solutions throughout the United States. With nearly 50 years of technical recruiting experience, we are committed to delivering real value to our clients by providing the resources, support and solutions they need to succeed.